Friday 6 December 2013

Pre-Christmas with the Family

Mo here,

The days are winding down until the worst flight of the year (WFOTY). 5 days to be exact. Not looking forward to it, but am looking forward to being in sunny Cairns. In the meantime I have been having pre-Christmas celebrations with the family before I leave. Wednesday was Christmas at Mom and John's house. Had a delicious dinner and unwrapped some gifts. I received new luggage, just what I needed! How did you know??



Then went to Dad and Cathy's with the sisters on Thursday night. Had another lovely dinner  and opened stockings and gifts. They gave me a Team Canada hockey jersey which I will bring to show my colours on the trip. Go Juniors!









All that is left to do before the WFOTY is to gather some last minute things, pack everything up and say bye to friends and family. I will hopefully post again when I am waiting around in the airport.

Mo out.

No comments:

Post a Comment